27 November 2015

I'm told that if I want to be a better writer I should write more.  The problem is that I'm not sure I should say the things that usually want to come out of my fingers when I sit down to write.  I'm not the only one who has noticed on Facebook (and other media) that people feel much more free to share more  . . . . um . . . strident? . . . . unkind . . . . less thoughtful  . . . type things when they are not writing to a particular person.  I wouldn't want to fall into that trap.  

Meanwhile, the dog is sitting on my bed in the other room whining because I'm not in there watching tv so they can have snuggies.  It's making me feel quite guilty as they've had a day mostly alone.  I shall go sit with them.  Maybe a doggie fix will put me in a better mood and I can try this again tomorrow.  

No comments: